- Make sure your Blessed Unleashed game is up-to-date to the most current build
- You can do this by setting games and apps to auto-update under "System" within the Settings menu
- Additionally, you can also press the Xbox button and select “My games & apps”, choose “See all”, and scroll down to “Updates” to ensure that your game is on the most updated version
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet
- This can be verified by pressing the “Xbox” button, accessing the “System” tab, and opening the “Settings” menu
- The “Network” category will allow you to access “Network Settings”
- You will be able to set up connections and test if everything is working correctly.
- Load up “Bless Unleashed”
- Once you reach the main title screen, there will be a prompt with available servers.
- Select the server and select your character
On a general note, wired internet connections are often more stable than wireless connections. Connecting an ethernet cable directly into your router or modem will ensure optimal stability.
If you are still encountering connection issues, you can try power cycling your router by removing the power cord from the router and waiting for the lights on the router to go out. Once they have done so, wait 10-seconds, and then reconnect the power cord to the router.
If you are still facing issues, please feel free to look over the questions below, copy and paste it into the ticket form description and send our team a ticket. All possible information you can provide would be helpful in determining how we can best help you.
- Are you using Wireless internet? If so, where is your router located in relation to your PC/laptop?
- What country/state are you playing from?
- How consistent are your connection-based issues?
- Are you streaming any videos or downloading anything while playing the game?
- Have you power-cycled your router and connection?
- When your game disconnects, is it displaying a specific message? Is the game freezing and crashing? Please get us more information on what specifically happens when you disconnect.
- Please go to this website and select "Chicago, IL - Comcast" as the server: http://www.speedtest.net/
Once you've taken this Speedtest, please provide us with the website URL address so we can look further into it.