In order to recover your account, you’ll need to request a password reset.
Please make sure you are resetting your password using the correct link:
If you’re having issues finding the recovery e-mail, we recommend checking the following:
- Search for an email entitled "Account Recovery" from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Search for any contacts from email@example.com
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Check your spam or trash folders
- Check your spam filter for the e-mail above
Additionally, please make sure your password matches the criteria below:
- Your password must contain at least one letter
- Your password must contain at least one number
- Your password must contain one of the following special characters: !@#$%^&*()_+=-`~?
- Your password must also be between 8 and 16 characters
If the button becomes unresponsive, you may need to request a new password reset.