Bless Unleashed has various social features for players to enjoy their experience with others.
You may do this by:
- Forming a party by going into Inspection mode and inviting someone to join your adventure
- Creating a guild in Navarra by going to the Guild Registrar
- Helping players out on the world map (experience and items are shared)
- Queuing for an Arena or dungeon with matchmaking
- Joining GM-run events and raids
- Fighting world bosses such as the Wolf King or Grasslands Giant
There are, however, some limitations to the multiplayer experience. If you happen to see a blue pulse travel over your screen, that’s a sign that your character has been placed in a "Transition Zone". When this occurs, you will not be able to see other players until you’ve exited the instance by completing the event or walking out of the designated area.