Bless Unleashed has various social features for players to enjoy their experience with others.
You may do this by:
- Forming a party by going into Inspection mode and inviting someone to join your adventure
- Creating a guild in Navarra by going to the Guild Registrar
- Helping players out on the world map (experience and items are shared)
- Queuing for an Arena or dungeon with matchmaking
- Joining GM-run events and raids
- Fighting world bosses such as the Wolf King or Grasslands Giant
There are, however, some limitations to the multiplayer experience. If you happen to see a blue pulse travel over your screen, that’s a sign that your character has been placed in an instance. When this occurs, you will not be able to see other players until you’ve exited the instance by completing the event or walking out of the designated area.