Trials and Titles highlight your journey’s greatest achievement throughout the world of Bless Unleashed. They are indicators displayed above your character’s name and can be acquired through in-game achievements.
To access these, select the "Trials and Titles" Tab from Main Menu to access it.
Figure 1: Trials Tab
Trials display all the attainable achievements in-game.
Here are the basic functionalities of the Trials UI:
- Tab Section: Displays the current tab you are in.
- Trials List: Shows you all the features and goals to achieve to gain different kinds of title.
- Trial Points: Indicates the current number of your trial points. You can compare your achievement points to your friend's current achievement points.
- Trial Progress: Tracks the overall progression of your achievements.
- Command List: Different commands and navigations for your convenience.
- Trials History: Displays all the previously attained achievements.
- Recommended Trials: List of achievements that are almost completed.
Note: You can compare your achievements to your friends by pressing the (X) button under the Trials Tab.
Figure 2: Compare Tab
After selecting from the list, the compare trials menu appears displaying a friend’s current achievement points.
Under the trials tab, you will also find six categories of trials available within the game:
Common Tab: Consists of general in-game trials such as getting a mount, traveling 1,000 km, reaching a certain level, etc..
Quests Tab: Your overall quests progression achievement.
Exploration Tab: Summary of your journey throughout Bless Unleashed from traveling one place to another using a transport system in the game and save points. It also covers the amount of treasure you have discovered.
Crafting Tab: Overall achievement in crafting.
Battle Tab: Consists of your overall progression with regards PvE and PvP contents of the game.
Community Tab: Your overall in-game interaction achievement.
Figure 3: Titles Tab
Titles show you all the available title in-game; this is where you also equip titles you've earned over the course of the game.
Here are the basic functionalities of Titles UI:
- Equipped Title: Shows your current equipped title
- Title List: Lists of all the available titles in-game with several categories;
- White Flag: Common
- Green Flag: Uncommon
- Blue Flag: Rare
- Purple Flag: Epic
- Title Unlock Progress: Tracks your overall progress on unlocking titles
- Selected Title: Display the Title you selected
- Title Locked/Unlocked: It will be removed once the title has been unlocked and achieved
- Title Requirements: Displays the goal for achieving a specific title
When you successfully complete a trial, you will receive this notification:
Figure 4: Trial Complete Notification
Completing more trials will allow you to unlock more titles! You will be able to equip it by accessing the "Titles" Tab and pressing "A".
How to display your own name:
- Press to Toggle Actions.
- Then press to trigger the interaction mode.
- Your name will appear together with your current equipped Title and Guild Name.