Equipment pieces are items that your character can equip to increase their attack and defense. Equipment items offer unique effects that apply once you equip them. You can also gain item appearances from equipment that are not bound.
Figure 1: Equipment Tab
How can I access the Equipment Section?
1. Open the Menu by pressing the Menu button.
Figure 2: Menu Button
2. Open your Bag.
Figure 3: Bag
3. Upon opening the Bag, Equipment item types are automatically shown.
Figure 4: Equipment
Where can I obtain Equipment?
Equipment can be obtained as rewards from the following:
- Finishing objectives for the Main quest.
- Finishing Side quests.
- Finishing Regional Quests.
- Random Monster Drops.
- Dungeon Reward Boxes.
- Level Gift Boxes.
You can also purchase equipment from class-specific Armorer NPCs that are found in cities or camps in-game.
How do I equip my Equipment?
Select your desired Equipment item then press (A) to “Equip” it
Figure 5: Equipment Selection
- Stormblade – Name of the Equipment.
- Legendary – Equipment rarity (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary).
- Attack – Attack Power.
- Gear Score - is a numerical value based on the statistics of a player's equipment.
- Fortification Level - An equipment's Enhancement state. Fortification scales from level 0 (lowest) to level 5(max).
- A – Equipment Grade is the equipment's quality with A being the highest and E being the lowest.
Figure 6: Equipment Description
- Runes– these are used to activate the effects of accessories such as rings or necklaces.
Figure 7: Runes
- Class-Based Equipment – Specifies which character class can equip the item.
Figure 8: Class-Based Equipment
- Bound – When equipment is Bound, you cannot sell it in the Marketplace.
Figure 9: Bound Tag
Why can’t I use some of my Equipment?
Some equipment is class-based/class-locked, therefore it can only be equipped by the class it is designed for.
Figure 10: Class-based Equipment