Equipment pieces are items that your character wears to increase their attack and defense. These items can offer unique effects that apply once worn. You can also gain item appearances from equipment that are not bound.
Figure 1: Equipment Tab
How can I access the Equipment Section?
1. Open the Menu by pressing the "Menu" button.
Figure 2: Menu Button
2. Open your "Bag".
Figure 3: Bag
3. Upon opening the "Bag", Equipment item types will be on display.
Figure 4: Equipment
Where can I obtain Equipment?
Equipment can be obtained as rewards from the following:
- Finishing objectives for the Main quest.
- Finishing Side quests.
- Finishing Regional Quests.
- Random Monster Drops.
- Dungeon Reward Boxes.
- Level Gift Boxes.
You can also purchase equipment from class-specific Armorer NPCs that are found in cities or camps in-game.
How do I equip my Gear?
Select your desired Equipment item then press the "A" button to Equip it.
Figure 5: Equipment Selection
- Stormblade – Name of the Equipment.
- Legendary – Equipment grade (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary).
- Attack – Attack Power.
- Gear Score - A numerical value based on the statistics of a player's equipment.
- Fortification Level - An equipment's Enhancement state. Fortification scales from level 0 (lowest) to level 5(max).
- A – Equipment tier is the equipment's quality with "A" being the highest and "E" being the lowest.
Figure 6: Equipment Description
- Runes– Used to activate the effects of accessories such as rings or necklaces.
Figure 7: Runes
- Unlocking Equipment Runes – Unlocking Equipment Runes can be done by upgrading/enhancing your equipment. Some equipment may already have some of these runes unlocked.
Figure 8: Unlocking Equipment Runes
- Class-Based Equipment – Specifies which character class can equip the item.
Figure 9: Class-Based Equipment
- Bound – When equipment is Bound, you cannot sell it in the Marketplace.
Figure 10: Bound Tag
- Can’t Obtain Appearance – If the equipment has this tag, you will not be able to obtain the appearance of this equipment if you equip it.
Figure 11: Can’t Obtain Appearance Tag
Why can’t I use some of my Equipment?
Some equipment is class-based/class-locked, therefore it can only be equipped by the class it is designed for.
Figure 12: Class-based Equipment