A "Party" is a group of two to five players who can share their adventure experience with each other. Parties can help a player to progress their character and make questing easier.
Figure 1: A Full Party of 5 Players
Outside of quests, you can also tackle challenging group content with a party. Party leaders can queue their party up in the matchmaking tab for various Arena Challenges (Parties of 2), Lair Challenges (Parties of 5), or Dungeons (Parties of 5).
Figure 2: Raiding a Dungeon with your Party members
How do I create/form a Party?
There are three ways to create or invite someone to a Party.
1. Hold the RB button (Toggle Actions) and press the Up button on the D-Pad to enter Inspection Mode.
Figure 3: Interacting with the player using Inspection Mode
2. Point your Cursor at the targeted player and then press A to Interact. Select “Invite to Party” and press A.
Figure 4: Sending Party Invite using Inspection Mode
1. Go near a player and hold the View button once the prompt appears.
Figure 5: Interacting with the players by holding a View button command
2. Select “Invite to Party” and Press A.
Figure 6: Sending Party Invite
You can also invite players to a party when you are currently in the Party Menu’s Tab. You just need to type the name of the player and press Y to invite the player.
You can access the Party Menu by pressing the View button and then pressing the RB button until you've reached the Party Menu Tab.
Figure 7: Sending Party Invite through the Party Menu Tab
As long as you're the party leader, you can manage your party through the party menu tab mentioned earlier. Commands that are available to party leaders are:
- Appointing a new Party Leader.
- Removing a member from the Party.
- Whisper a party member.
- Send Friend Request to a party member.
Figure 8: Party Menu Command