I am GM Graymont, a senior member of the Player Experience team. I've actually been working the support side at Bandai Namco Entertainment America for over 5-years and as an avid MMORPG player I understand both sides of the player/company relationship.
My intention in writing this article is to help you all submit tickets efficiently so that our agents can resolve your issue quicker.
Below are some tips to help you get your issue serviced in the most effective manner possible:
- Try checking out our Bless Unleashed Knowledgebase first because it's possible the information is already there for you to solve your problem.
- Take a look at our current Player Support Service Status page to look at our response times.
- Contact us as soon as the issue occurs (so we don't have to look three weeks in the past!)
- Include Info/Specific Details (quest names, item names, npc names, amounts/numbers, etc.) so we can investigate your issue with precision.
- Include screenshots and videos because then we can see exactly what you're looking at.
- Include a range of time for when the issue occurred so we know where to look.
- Include character/server information so we can locate you in our system.
- Include an expectation of service/what you want done so we can figure out a proper resolution.
- Include what you've done on your end to try to resolve the issue so we don't suggest it again.
- Don't create new tickets if you already submitted one (it could cause a lot of confusion).
- Don't spam a newly created ticket because it will automatically place you back at the bottom of the queue.
- Go to Microsoft for direct refunds from the store (as we don't have access to those purchases). We can handle issues with Lumena purchases, however.
- Understand that we typically use our tools for bug-related problems and usage for anything else will either be community-related or done as a courtesy by members of our team.
- Understand that we do not compensate for large-scale issues (but we do make recommendations to the developers).
- Understand that we are not the developers and that we're doing everything we can to make sure your voice is heard (so please be kind!)
Hopefully this helps you all out when submitting tickets to our service and gives you some understanding of how we operate. Thank you for taking the time to read!